Swiss screw machines can produce a large number of small, tight tolerance precision components in a faster and more cost-efficient manner. Our precision turned parts generally range in diameter from .04mm (.0119″) up to 32mm(1.25″) with tolerances down to .0001″. All secondary operations are managed by us so that we may provide parts complete, resulting in simplifying your supply chain.
Have questions about our swiss turning? Contact us to learn more.
- Diameters from .04mm up to 32 mm
- Lengths from .01 to 6″ long
- Universal live tooling
- Universal Bar Feeding
- Full programmable B Axis’s
- 11 axis machining capabilities
- Grinding: ID, OD, Cylindrical, Centerless, CNC
- Honing: Vertical and Horizontal
- Hard Turning
- Coining, broaching and deburring
- Stainless steel
- Precious metals
- Brass and copper alloys